Gingerbread Smoothie

beverages

Gingerbread Smoothie

Get in the holiday spirit with gingerbread! Sweet and creamy with just the right amount of spices and a dash of plant-based protein.

Read more

Skip Slider

"I bought this by mistake, I normally use the vegan protein and I am amazed how good it is. I have a dairy intolerance and can drink this with no problem. I love your products and push them on everyone. I even stopped to tell one of your sales reps who was promoting the product in one of the local BC stores how amazing your stuff is. My hubby who is a truck driver takes shakes in the truck with him to keep him going. If you ever need a rep in B.C. Canada let me know! We use your shakes every day and I would not go without them. Thank you for making such an outstanding product."
Tracy

"This is one of the best multi vitamins that I've ever taken. Not only are the quality and ingredients great but this is one of the few multis where I've actually felt a difference in how I feel."
Amazon Customer

"Some plant proteins are better than others, but this is definitely the best one I have tried. I usually make a smoothie with blueberries, bananas, and honey and it is delicious! This powder isn't gritty or nasty tasting. More importantly, I feel less sore and more recovered thanks to the BCAAs and Turmeric. For weightlifting and basketball 3-4x per week, this is my new favorite protein supplement. I am ordering my second tub now."
Frank

"Seriously, this stuff is amazing. I started taking it after surgery because of hair loss. My husband joined in for his skin. We're in our 60's and he has beautiful laugh lines. He also is half on the top of his head. I kid you not, his hair is growing back!!! I can't wait to see what happens over the next year. We've been taking it for about 6 months. Great nails and skin benefits but the hair growth tops them all!"
Amazon Customer

"This Wild Rose Herbal D-tox is gentle, yet very effective. I try to do it yearly in the spring to help revive my system and clear away the 'clutter'. The process is very straight forward, and the food choices are healthy. I ended this cleanse after 12 days feeling lighter, clearer in my thinking, and I think I dropped a couple pounds!"
Leah

"This is the BEST protein powder! It is smooth, tastes great, and is easy to digest. As someone who's had issues with whey, this is a wonderful alternative. I use it after workouts, or when I need a quick breakfast. I keep vanilla and chocolate on hand at all times. The chocolate has slightly more calories, but it's higher in fiber, so it's a good trade off. It'd be nice if it was a little cheaper, but the price is worth it for superior nutrition!"
Emma

"I use this in my coffee every morning and can tell a difference when I don't use it. It is tasteless in my opinion, so it's great for people who don't like the taste of coconut."
Barbara

"This product is great, did not make me feel nauseous as other prenatal vitamins did. Garden of Life is a great brand all together and I love their products."

Francesca

"Been taking this for a week now and I can definitely feel a mood change. Overall feel more relaxed and happy."

"These capsules are easy to take/swallow, meal plan was very similar to what I was already eating, and I lost 6 lbs without much effort and felt great during and after. It's been 2 months since I did this and I still feel great and have kept off the weight!"

"Chose this protein powder because it has great macros and it's the only Non-GMO verified Whey! Great, delicious chocolate taste!"

"Love these, been using a couple weeks now so too soon to know how well they work but they don't make me sick to my stomach like most vitamins so I can actually stick to them."
Margaret

"It took 7 to 10 days for me to see a real benefit, for that first week and a half I was still cloudy and doubting the benefits. I can now attest I have improved clarity, articulation, and my ability to express myself has improved greatly. I feel this product is the key to that. There's no other explanation."

"Always fueling my workouts with my favourite all natural protein powder. It can be difficult to find a plant-based protein powder that doesn't taste too chalky, that's why I love this protein powder. It's also amazing to bake with!"

Christina